terms & conditions
GROUP SIZE: NO FEWER THAN 4 NOR MORE THAN 8 PARTICIPANTS (NOT INCLUDING GUIDES AND SUPPORT TEAM)
- All meals & lodging as indicted in the program
- Pick up and drop off at Malpensa Airport (Torino and White Truffles Journey) or Geneva Airport (Burgundy Journey)
- Access to all sites, theaters and museums as indicated in the program
- Wine tastings and related visits as indicated in the program
- Guided Tours of towns, museums and sites as indicated in the program
- English-speaking tour guides present to accompany the participants throughout the itinerary
- Personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Any meal or service not listed in the program
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Airfare on international flights. NB: Mad Rose Journeys is prepared to assist in coordinating flights.
All prices listed are in EURO, land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare and travel insurance are not included. A deposit of 20% of the total trip cost per person is due at time of booking. The balance of the cost is payable six weeks prior to the first day of the tour. It is strongly advised that the participants purchase a personal travel and cancellation insurance policy.
Single occupancy requests will require supplemental charges and are considered on an ad hoc basis depending on availability. Quotes to be provided upon request.
Should it be necessary to cancel a booking, the reservation may be transferred to another suitable person following acceptance by Mad Rose Journeys. If this alternative is not possible, then cancellation of the booking will become effective upon receipt by Mad Rose Journeys of written notification and the following charges will apply for each client cancellation:
- 42 or more days before the trip start date: loss of deposit
- Between 41 and 15 days before trip start date: 50% of the total cost
- 14 or fewer days before trip start date: 100% of the total cost
Please note that the final itinerary may vary slightly from the one described as we continuously research and develop each trip. Inclement weather may also necessitate minor alterations.